Tuesday we had a Blizzard! A crazy blizzard...the worst weather I can remember in my 31 years. There are literally snow drifts 6-7 feet tall in some places. It was one of those days that I stared out the window in disbelief. Here is a pic of me all bundled up in my husbands coat Tuesday night after the storm had nearly quit:
On another note, I can't believe that I have not blogged for over a month! January just flew right by. I've had so much going on that blogging fell off my priority list. A list of things I am have been tackling:
1. Work. It's been slightly crazy with added duties lately.
2. Taxes. Nasty, I know. I have to get these done!
3. I've started running again! Yay! Slowly but surely, right?
4. I've signed up for the OKC Memorial Half-Marathon!
5. Eating Healthy. I'm making an effort to try and eat better. I've added Chia seeds to my diet (which I'm getting used to & they do keep me full) & I've started taking Elderberry Syrup daily to help my immune system.
6. Using sparkpeople to log my nutrients and calories for the day.
7. Just purchased my first item off of Etsy. (I am on there constantly but finally got up the courage to buy).
8. Pokey's Basketball season has finally ended. Whew!
9. We have bred our female Chessie & will hopefully have puppies here in a few months!
It's was a crazy January!